Geneva – M/F – Full Time
Luxury E-Commerce Group based in Geneva, with a focus on the cigar industry, are looking to recruit a Junior E-Commerce Sales Talent to join an exciting and fast growing E-Commerce team. The ideal candidate will be looking to develop their early career in the E-Commerce arena. We work with customers from all over the world so a strong sensitivity to international practices is essential.
You will be confident, creative, positive, and passionate about all things internet-related, as well as having an interest in the luxury industry. The ability to work independently is a must, knowledge of good life products, lifestyle, cigar industry is a big plus.
- Excellent written & communication skills both English and French.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills, ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Sense of responsibility and ability to work independently, whilst being a Team player. - Project development and day to day troubleshooting.
- Good work ethic under pressure and stress resilient.
- Experience in Sales, E-Commerce, Social Media and Online marketing desirable.
- Fast learner, keen to develop new skills.
- Microsoft Office and willing to learn new software packages.
- Content production and follow up
- Energetic, bright, enthusiastic, proactive, empathetic. Self-starter with initiative.
- Being responsible and accountable for the E-Commerce customer experience.
- Carry out client requests, maintaining and enlarging client base. Enhancing the E-Reputation of the platform.
- Liaising with other department to co-ordinate planning, marketing and platform changes/upgrades.
- Keeping abreast of advancements in the E-Commerce and luxury arena.
- Flawless written skills both in English and French, other languages a plus.
- University degree and/or industry related diplomas are required.
- Must be in possession of a valid working permit for Switzerland.
Apply for E-Commerce Sales Talent (Junior)
Have a account? Sign in now and we'll pre-fill this application for you.